Mass Gainers helps bodybuilders gain muscle mass. They provide a great blend of fats, carbs, & protein. A regular mass gainer is a bliss for all those fitness enthusiasts who want to gain weight in a healthy way and bulk up.
26 Inches Regular 100% Mass Gainer has a range of Mass Gainer & Weight Gainer in a variety of flavours and special ingredients like Digezyme, a blend of digestive enzymes, to give better results with maximum absorption.
HOW TO USE?
Take two level scoops (100g) of Regular 100% Mass Gainer and mix it into 300-350ml of water or full cream milk. Blend it well for 30-40 seconds to get a rich and creamy shake.
WHEN TO CONSUME?
- In The Morning:Time to make your breakfast even more nutritious and healthy by adding a scoop of Regular 100% Mass Gainer. This will help you to provide your body with the requisite amount of energy for the whole day.
- In between Meals:You can have each serving of Regular 100% Mass Gainer protein in between your meals, i.e. between breakfast and lunch. This will provide your body with the required calories for speeding up your weight gain journey.
- Before Bedtime:You can consume one serving before bedtime to provide your muscles with proper nourishment while you are asleep.
Maltodextrin,Whey Protein Concentrate, Diary Whey Powder, Barley Malt Extract, Cocoa Powder, Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate, Medium Chain Triglyceride Powder, Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Copper Sulphate), Soy Lecithin, L-Glutamine.
Green Panther Energy Booster
Green Panther Energy Booster contains BCAAs (Branched-chain amino acids), a group of three essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine, and valine. These amino acids are grouped together because they are the only three amino acid to have a chain that branches off to one side.
BCAAs are considered essential because, unlike non-essential amino acids, your body cannot make them. Therefore, it is essential to get them from your diet. They represent around 35–40% of all essential amino acids present in your body and 14–18% of those found in your muscles.
BCAAs are mostly broken down in the muscle, rather than in the liver and play a role in energy production during exercise. They may also be involved in regulating your blood sugar levels by preserving liver and muscle sugar stores and stimulating your cells to take in sugar from your bloodstream.
Out of the three, leucine is thought have the biggest impact on your body’s capacity to build muscle proteins. Meanwhile, isoleucine and valine seem more effective at producing energy and regulating your blood sugar levels.
- Increases muscle growth
- Decreases muscle soreness
- Reduces exercise fatigue
- Prevents muscle wasting or breakdown
- Beneficial for people with liver disease